phone: +420 226 258 442
Work experience and education:
- 2017 - now: Head of Department of Galaxies and Planetary Systems; Astronomical Institute, CAS
- 2016 - 2017: Deputy for foreign relations; Astronomical Institute, CAS
- 2015 - 2016: Czech Science Foundation; chair of panel 209: Astronomy and astrophysics, atmospheric physics, meteorology, climatology, and hydrology, physical geography
- 2013 - 2014: Czech Science Foundation; member of panel 209: Astronomy and astrophysics, atmospheric physics, meteorology, climatology, and hydrology, physical geography
- 2007 - 2009: School of Physics and Astronomy; Cardiff University; Marie Curie Intra European Fellowship
- 2003 - 2005: Nicolaus Copernicus Astronomical Center; Polish Academy of Science; network postdoc of the Research Training Network PLANETS
- 2000 - now: Astronomical Institute; Czech Academy of Sciences (CAS)
2000 - 2003, Ph.D. Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague
PhD thesis: Gravitational instabilities of expanding shells"
(supervisor: Prof. RNDr. Jan Palouš, DrSc.)
Massive star clusters. .
Expanding shells. .
Layered disks. .
Development of tree solver and TreeRay. .